Learning & Development Coordinator
What is in it for me:
• An opportunity to develop within the Learning and Development (L&D) arena and be involved with a range of exciting projects and initiatives
• Develop professional relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders
• Showcase your excellent organisational skills
As the L&D Coordinator you will coordinate and support L&D projects and activities across the organisation. You will be involved in schedulinglearning and managing attendance, as well as booking and managing external suppliers as required.
You will be the first point of contact within an L&D capacity, resolving any queries through various methods of communications, including, face-to-face, email and telephone. You will maintain excellent customer experience throughout for internal and external stakeholders.
This is a people focused role requiring the ability to build and maintain strong working relationships and identify opportunities to continually improve the L&D experience for the organisation.
What we are looking for:
• Passion for people and pro-active in approach to work, with strong organisational skills
• Demonstrable experience of planning and scheduling training events
• Ability to work under pressure, prioritise workload and deliver results.
• Strong communicator, able to support the needs of multiple stakeholders at the same time
Vacancy closes at 23:55 on 30th September 2018.
Interviews are likely to take place on 10th & 11th October 2018.
This opportunity is closed to applicants.