What’s in it for me?
• Join a passionate and driven marketing team
• Enjoy exposure to the full marketing mix
• Take advantage of the opportunity to build a strong marketing career
• Work in an expanding area of the business with the chance to make your mark
The Law Society represents, promotes and supports solicitors throughout England and Wales and we offer a great deal of products and services to our members.
We are looking for a Marketing Officer to support a variety of marketing work across the business. We want someone who is flexible, has a high level of common sense and is strong on admin. This role will suit someone who understands that variety means undertaking a plethora of tasks; all of which are vital to the success of the department. We are looking for someone who is naturally curious and wants to grow within a great team!
Specifically, this role will support longer-term campaign work. In particular this will mean supporting pre-campaign research work and, helping create marketing collateral. It also collates marketing metrics gathered from several platforms to help us keep campaigns on track.
What we’re looking for:
• Strong organisation skills
• Common sense and flexibility
• Passion for a job well done
• A proven interest in marketing
• A keen team player
Must be able to use Excel proficiently, and be comfortable with Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint
Excellent written communication skills including proof-reading
Experience of working within a marketing environment or a graduate with a relevant degree
This opportunity is closed to applicants.