Senior Resourcing Consultant
What's in it for you
• A generous flexible benefits package - including pensions, medical benefits and interest free season ticket loans.
• Work as part of a well established and influential organisation within the legal profession.
• Work with high profile stakeholders and member groups and make a long-lasting impact.
• A friendly working environment and the opportunity to develop your career within a professional organisation.
As our Senior Resourcing Consultant, you will be responsible for the design, delivery and evaluation of the resourcing strategy. You will support the development and implementation of the resourcing strategy, ensuring the right people, in the right place at the right time, resulting in the business being aligned to effectively pursue and deliver their business plans.
Your main responsibilities will include:
• Devising the resourcing strategy with the support of the Head People Planning
• Accountable for the implementation and evaluation of the resourcing strategy that is aligned to business needs
• Managing and deliver an effective, cost efficient end to end resourcing service and talent acquisition solution, enabling the business to meet its resourcing requirements
• Supporting continuous improvement of the e-recruitment system
• Leading, managing and developing the Law Society resourcing team to deliver an end to end resourcing service that meets the business needs and proactively driving change where required
What we are looking for
• Proven experience in similar in-house resourcing role
• Ability to assess business needs and talent markets and develop appropriate resourcing strategies
• Experience of building relationships with and influencing managers at all levels in the organisation and externally
• Evidence of taking the initiative in identifying areas for improvement and driving through solutions
• Experience of managing senior and executive level vacancies and recruitment plans
• Experience of managing third party suppliers in a true partnership model
• Able to work in changeable and ambiguous business situations
Please see full details in the Job Description.
If interested in the role please apply and include your CV.
Proven experience in similar in-house resourcing role
Ability to assess business needs and talent markets and develop appropriate resourcing strategies
Experience of building relationships with and influencing managers at all levels in the organisation and externally
Evidence of taking the initiative in identifying areas for improvement and driving through solutions
This opportunity is closed to applicants.