What’s in it for you?
- Exposure to a broad range of HR disciplines in a dynamic and changing organisation
- Working in a professional and friendly team
- Competitive benefits package and a commitment to continuous professional development
As one of three HR Consultants, you will provide the Law Society with proactive support and ongoing advice on either resourcing, learning and development or employee relations. Working in partnership with managers, shared services and HR colleagues, your main responsibilities will include:
- Provide guidance, coaching and support to Managers on aspects of policy interpretation, practice and approach
- Provision of risk based advice on the people implications of planned organisational projects, with the support of HR colleagues as appropriate
- Support the business on the development, implementation and evaluation of organisational change programmes to achieve business objectives
- To establish strong trusted relationships with Managers, Directors and other key stakeholders (including external suppliers)
- Liaise with Shared Services on a regular basis to ensure knowledge sharing, consistency of process and continuous improvement
- Manage agreed projects in the HR business delivery cycle, for example, the Performance and Development Review (PDR) process
This is an exciting opportunity to use your HR experience and knowledge to deliver real impact and change to the Law Society while developing your wider HR skills.
What we’re looking for
- Experience of working in an HR function in at least one of the specified disciplines (Resourcing, Learning, ER/Performance/Change)
- Experience of working in an HR business partnering capacity providing support to managers during business transition and change
- Evidence of team working skills, including working flexibly and willingly to support any of the specified disciplines
- Evidence of positively welcoming feedback and an ability to upwardly manage and engage
- Evidence of planning ahead, managing expectations and problem solving
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written) with strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Experience of HR system(s), creating MI reports, auditing data and insights
- Evidence of confidence to be proactive and use initiative but equally knowing when to seek guidance prior to action
Further details are contained in the full Job Description.
This opportunity is closed to applicants.