Subscriptions and Circulations Executive
What's in it for you:
• Working with a friendly team for a magazine that was founded in 1903.
• Varied workload
• Interaction with Law Society members and the public
• Competitive salary and benefits
To provide a comprehensive circulation, subscription and enquiry service for the Gazette and Litigation Funding magazines. Liaising with suppliers, the finance department and compiling circulation data for the annual ABC audit accreditation.
What we're looking for:
• Good PC and IT skills and knowledge of a variety of software systems including, WORD and EXCEL. Knowledge of Abacus systems advantageous but not essential.
• Demonstrable office experience in a customer service or sales environment.
• Accuracy and attention to detail essential.
• Excellent communication skills, dealing with customers at all levels, resolving complaints sympathetically and investigative skills.
• Self-motivated, initiative and a good team player.
Good PC skills, IT skills and knowledge of a variety of software systems including, WORD and EXCEL.
Demonstrable office experience in customer service or sales environment.
Accuracy and attention to detail essential
Excellent communication skills, ability to deal with customers at all levels, resolving complaints sympathetically.