Education and Training Coordinator
What's in it for you:
• Opportunity to make a difference
• Good level of autonomy
• Engage with colleagues across the Law Society Group
The Professional Development Centre team is at the forefront of managing the Law Society's e-learning management system and the team plays a critical role in delivering the Law Society's education and training strategy. The coordinator role provides support to the team including all aspects of administering training and managing the e-learning management system for the businesses online training courses, webinars and podcasts, while also providing a high level of customer service to Law Society members.
What we're looking for:
• Proven organisational and administrative skills
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, including negotiation techniques and ability to liaise with people at all levels
• Experience of all Microsoft Office packages - especially Excel
• Experience using online webinar and training platforms
Interviews are expected to take place week commencing 9th July 2018.
Proven organisational and administrative skills
Experience of working with online webinar and training platforms
Customer handling experience, via email and telephone
Work effectively within a team to support others
Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, including negotiation techniques and ability to liaise with people at all levels
Excellent time management skills – ability to plan, multi-task and prioritise work to ensure all activities are completed within deadlines
Attention to detail for proofreading and creating web copy
Ability to cope well under pressure
Experience of all Microsoft Office packages - especially Excel
This opportunity is closed to applicants.