CRM Project Manager
What's in it for you:
- Work as part of the most influential organisation within the legal profession
- Work on a strategic CRM implementation impacting the entire organisation and our members and stakeholders
- To plan, build then manage a multi-year deployment within agreed timescales, budget and standards
To drive the deployment of an organisation-wide CRM solution. This will include:
- Managing the Society’s strategic CRM project, ensuring successful end-to-end delivery in terms of time, cost, quality and benefits.
- Ensure the effective collection and analysis of relevant requirements leading to the procurement and deployment of a new CRM solution across the organisation.
- Develop then manage relationships with project sponsors, stakeholders and third-party suppliers to influence and shape project scope to deliver maximum benefit to the organisation.
- Build and manage a multidisciplinary team to deliver timely high quality work, develop team members, manage performance and resolve any conflicts.
- Identify and use innovative methods and approaches to resolving project and business issues.
- Deliver project management documents to the required quality using approved guidelines and templates.
What we're looking for:
- Project management qualification or equivalent experience, in particular Agile
- Knowledge of MS Office suite to a minimum intermediate level, including Project and Visio, and preferably VSTS.
- Self-starter with ability to work under own initiative and as part of large, multi-disciplinary programme and project teams.
- Highly effective project planner, able to plan and organise their own work as well as that of a project team.
- Multi-tasker able to effectively manage several projects and multiple stakeholders with competing deadlines, priorities and interests.
- Highly collaborative, integrating and aligning plans with a broad range of internal and external functions.
- Flexible to adapt to project and priority changes.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV and a Covering Letter addressing the essential Key Criteria below.
Provide evidence of significant experience of managing complex CRM projects including deployment and configuration, in particular MS Dynamics 365
Provide evidence of experience and knowledge of the data and solution lifecycle, and integration
Provide evidence of experience of managing matrix teams including third party suppliers
Provide evidence of experience of strong stakeholder management skills including third party suppliers