CRM Business Analyst
What's in it for you:
- Work as part of the most influential organisation within the legal profession
- Work on a strategic CRM implementation impacting the entire organisation and our members and stakeholders
- Support the planning, building and deployment of a multi-year strategic CRM deployment
To support the acquisition then deployment of an organisation-wide CRM solution. This will include:
- Delivering business, data, IT system and process analysis to support the acquisition, development and delivery of the organisation’s new CRM solution.
- Improve organisational capability at each stage of the project lifecycle by being the effective interface between the business and technical teams.
- Determining the implications of proposed changes by gathering and analysing business requirements and assessing these against the broader strategic plan, operational priorities and wider impact.
- Establishing effective working relationships with colleagues and third parties at all levels, including other transformation programme teams, to ensure effective delivery of project tasks.
- Prepares materials for and facilitate workshops across the business and project workstreams, managing product delivery in accordance with project management requirements.
What we're looking for:
- Self-starter with ability to work under own initiative and as part of multi-disciplinary CRM project team.
- Highly effective project planner, able to plan and organise their own work to hit relevant milestones.
- Multi-tasker able to effectively manage multiple activities, tasks and stakeholders with competing deadlines, priorities and interests.
- Highly collaborative, integrating and aligning activities with a broad range of internal and external functions.
- Flexible to adapt to project and priority changes.
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills including Project and Visio and preferably VSTS.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your CV and a Covering Letter addressing the essential Key Criteria below.
Provide evidence of your experience of analysing, documenting and advising on principles, policies and processes within complex CRM projects
Provide evidence of your experience of CRM system deployment and configuration, in particular MS Dynamics, within complex IT infrastructures
Provide evidence of your ability to understand, use and develop technical data documentation and tools
Provide evidence of your experience of using industry standard methods, techniques and business change tools, preferably BPMN
Provide evidence of your ability to solve problems creatively and effectively and understand the business drivers for change
This opportunity is closed to applicants.