Customer Support Officer
What's in it for me:
• Join a supportive and hardworking team
• Showcase your impeccable communication skills
• Work at the frontline of a prestigious organisation
• Enjoy exposure to the whole organisation
The Support Centre is at the forefront of the organisation and will see you liaise with both the public and the profession managing high call volumes and responding to queries that arise via online mediums. This is a busy and varied role working as part of a supportive and helpful team who adopt the values of the Law Society and care about the service they provide. As a Customer Service Officer you will be the first port of call for anyone wishing to speak to the Law Society, directing calls across the organisation you will be a polite and well mannered individual with a proven background of working in a high volume customer service environment. If you have a positive attitude, helpful nature and want to join an organisation that offers a wonderful benefits package, this could well be the role for you!
What we're looking for:
• We're team players, we're looking for someone equally as collaborative
• Politeness - our members, employee and the public deserve that
• Ability to handle challenging situations calmly
• A well rounded common sense approach
To apply for this role, please submit a CV and cover letter demonstrating how you meet the essential criteria.
This opportunity is closed to applicants.