We are looking for an Executive Assistant to underpin the effective functioning of the Brand and Communications Directorate which includes our media, digital, internal communications and diversity teams. We want someone who is flexible, has a high level of common sense, works intuitively with colleagues across the business and has a strong background supporting a senior leader.
This role will suit someone who understands that variety means undertaking a plethora of tasks; all of which are vital to the success of the department. We are looking for someone who is naturally curious, with an eye for detail and wants to grow within a great team. Specifically, this role will support the Director, managing his diary, team finances, supporting HR processes, collating information for planning and reporting and running ad hoc projects.
What's in it for me?
- Join our busy Brand and Communications Directorate
- Be at the heart of our work to communicate and engage with our members by supporting the Director and colleagues to deliver the business plan.
What We're Looking For:
- A keen team player, demonstrating our values of clarity, trust, respect and excellence.
- Strong organisation skills
- Common sense and flexibility
- Passion for a job well done
To apply, please submit a CV and cover letter clearly demonstrating how you meet the requirements for the role.
This opportunity is closed to applicants.