What's in it for me:
• Work for a prestigious organisation
• Plan, organise and execute a set programme of events
• Support a busy and dedicated team of professionals
The Law Society is the membership body for the legal profession. Our members are at the heart of what we do and we're committed to providing ongoing support, training and events to assist them in their careers. As such the events team is a busy and vibrant team of individuals who organise in excess of 300 events each year, a mix of commercial, free/low cost and corporate events, all of which require a large amount of resource. As an event coordinator you will provide support to the event managers and Senior event officers throughout the yearly programme including all aspects of administering events while also providing a high level of customer service to internal and external stakeholders. This is an excellent opportunity to support a fantastic team and develop your existing skill set.
What we're looking for:
• Work well under pressure
• Team player with proven administrative skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Proactive and able to use your initiative
This opportunity is closed to applicants.