Accreditation Administrators provide admin support to the Accreditation Department within the Membership Services Directorate of the Law Society. This includes processing applications for various accreditation schemes. In addition, the department is responsible for managing and updating membership group records.
What we are looking for:
- Do you have an organized approach and excellent administrative skills that you can bring to a busy office environment?
- Do you have all-round communication skills and a professional telephone manner?
- Are you confident in dealing with people at all levels?
- Do you have good customer service skills and the ability to multi-task?
- You are able able to utilize your working knowledge of office IT applications (including database management).
If you can answer yes to the above and share our goals and vision for the Future Law Society, this could be the role for you.
To apply, please submit a CV and cover letter clearly demonstrating how you meet the requirements for the role.